Engineering Manager needed for Exciting Food and Beverage Company
- Engineering Manager | Food and Beverage
- Raleigh, NC
DSJ Global is currently partnered with an exciting, rapidly-growing Food company outside of Raleigh, NC. Our client is seeking an experience Engineering Manager to help develop a world class manufacturing team.
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative work environment, the Engineering Manager will have the opportunity to make a direct and lasting impact on the company. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for both the maintenance and engineering team, as well as project management. The Engineering Manager will play a key role in the managing capital projects and will work directly with the companies Executive team to develop long term manufacturing strategy.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
Develops and manages effective maintenance, capital and engineering leadership. Builds a strong team.
Responsible for plant equipment breakdown performance, effective planning, and capital budget adherence.
Develops, manages and implements complex process & plant projects.
Prepares requests for capital appropriations, and tracks, manages, and reports on the plant capital budget.
Supervises and manage others (both internal and external resources) based on project requirements.
- Manage and develop maintenance, engineering and capital teams
- Work with plant equipment for performance in breakdown, planning and budget adherence
- Implement strong Total Productive Maintenance program
Improves plant equipment efficient through effective use of technology, TPM, and process improvements
With the Facilities and Engineering team, supports effective capital management skills, driving strong ROI projects, while managing the overall capital efficiency to support
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Field of Study is Required
- 5+ years in Food and Beverage industry
- 10+ years of experience in highly effective maintenance systems, leading operations and capital projects
- TPM Experience
Experience leading both Engineering and Maintenance teams
PE License is preferred