Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager
Location: Bristol, IN
A strategic manufacturing company is now looking add a dedicated and driven Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager to the organization. The EHS Manager will be responsible for directing the safety and environmental programs for the facility and ensuring these programs are reviewed annually and updated as necessary.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable company, environmental and safety regulatory requirements.
- Drive environmental strategy to lead site sustainability efforts
- Provide key participation and leadership to Process Safety Management compliance and sustainment
- Maintain a visible presence across all operating shifts on the plant floor aiding, coaching and feedback to site operations.
The EHS Manager should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent EHS Management work experience
- 5-10 years minimum of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge of Federal, State and local environmental and safety requirements and the ability to ensure sustained compliance throughout the complex
- Understanding of EHS Management systems (i.e., ANSI z10, ISO 45001, OSHA SHARP/VPP, etc.)
- High energy and motivational, cultural influencer
- Valid U.S. drivers license
Competitive pay, 401k, and much more!
If this job excites you don't wait to apply
Apply at Dsjglobal.com/jobs
Contact me at: (312)602-0875