This Global life sciences company is looking to expand their team by hiring a Senior Customer Service Manager based in Belgium or Switzerland, that will supervise European operations.
The candidate will be knowledgeable about Pharmaceutical or Biology manufacturing with strong leadership and decision-making attributes.
This is a role based in a fast-paced work environment that will also require the skill-set to set up new processes where needed.
The Senior Customer Service Manager will be responsible for:
- All O2C (order-to-cash) activities such as sales orders, credits, returns & destructions, back-orders and so forth
- Securing order operations for all LRD's and 3rd party customers and report business progress to senior management
- Working closely with the corporate and Local Finance teams
- Managing distribution operations performed out of Distribution Centre Relationship with 3rd party logistic providers (Service, Cost, Quality)
- Leading QBR with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors 3PL
- Building and securing our operations for the selected EU markets and for global customers
The Senior Customer Service Manager should have the following requirements:
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to be able to engage confidently with key stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical or Biologic manufacturing and cGMP processes, as well as new product introduction
- Knowledge of GDP requirements
- Be customer focused, respectful, have high integrity; be open & honest and excellent at execution.
- BS required
- Fluent in English, an additional language required, German preferred
- Ability to work with CMO's to ensure on time resolution of problems while maintaining good working relationship with all partners
- Must be effective in influencing decisions and multi-functional priority across organisations and partners.
- Travel 30% of the time
The role offers:
- A competitive salary package with benefits;
- A work environment in a human-sized, dynamic, rapidly growing life sciences company
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A multi-cultured environment
- The possibility to work with life saving products and cutting edge research
If you are interested in the Senior Customer Service Manager role, don't hesitate to apply.