Program Management Expert - Process Improvement
There is a big transformation going in at a logistics company. The business is looking to change their culture and adapt to the every changing requirements of the market to offer their customers smarter solutions. In this role you would actively drive the strategy and optimization of processes forward while working with the senior leadership of the business.
The role would combine mobile working and travelling within Germany on a project based level.
- Design and implementation of performance management.
- Cooperation with all departments.
- Responsible for strategy and conceptual issues.
- In charge of presentations, business cases and strategy papers.
- Responsible for technical, conceptual and process-related leadership of project teams.
- Completed studies in business administration or economics or a technical degree or completed training with relevant professional experience.
- Sound experience in project management, operational excellence and CEP industry advantageous Confident.
- Distinct target and result orientation.
- Very good application knowledge of MS-Office.
- Willingness to travel throughout Germany
If you feel interested regarding this opportunity please apply directly.