A leading international diverse trading firm in the technology and financial services space is currently looking for a Facilities Engineer to join their headquarters in downtown Chicago.
This is a hybrid-remote role with about 25% travel - primarily domestic with some international.
- Data Center Experience (required)
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, and HVAC systems/alarms/monitors
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Vendor relation experience
- Team Player
- Managing preventative maintenance agreements and schedules Managing equipment repairs, changes and installs
- Responding to equipment alarms, trouble, and breakdowns
- Coordinate with and support contractors and vendors doing work in critical space
- Up to 20 % bonus
- 100% 401k match
- Unlimited sick days
- 20+ days starting PTO
- Hybrid schedule
- Immense growth opportunities
If this sounds like a good fit, apply TODAY!