FPGA Design Engineer
DSJ Global has partnered with a multinational company in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for an experienced FPGA Design Engineer for of their key manufacturing sites based in the Zurich Region.
As a FPGA Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the whole life cycle design, from the initial offer to the implementation and maintenance of the new and already existing products.
Your main activities as a FPGA Design Engineer will be:
- Implement new innovative FPGA designs and maintain the existing ones.
- Coach Junior FPGA Engineers
- Coordinate team members in other countries
As a FPGA Design Engineer, you will bring:
- Experience in leading teams in the FPGA Design
- Demonstrated customer orientation and leadership skills
- Experience working in a change management environment
The company will offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing multinational company
- Make a big impact in the company and career progression
- Change friendly environment, with close support from the Management