DSJ Global has partnered with the subsidiary of one of the largest mining companies in Europe. My client takes pride in itself as being one of the world's leading metalworking companies offering a wide range of precision tools for turning, drilling, and mining applications.
They provide their services to some of the most innovative companies across automotive, energy, and aerospace. In light of their rapid expansion, we are on the hunt for a Global Category Manager for Metal to spearhead my client's industrial operations.
This position will give you the opportunity to work autonomously and create strategies for this ever-growing procurement function
If this sounds interesting to you, keep reading!
- Purchasing metal parts for example steel, aluminum, sheet metal, and copper for industrial manufacturing parts being sold to big players in the manufacturing space.
- Management of a spend between 100-150 million euros
- Prequalification and contract negotiations with suppliers, with spend optimisation and cost reduction being at the forefront of all agreements.
- Fluent German or having the ability to negotiate contracts in German at B2, C1 level
- 3-5 years of experience within the industrial manufacturing space or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience purchasing metals and steel
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply using the link below or email me: vanelle.osei-