Global Category Manager, CapEx
A global industrial manufacturing organization is currently looking to add a Global Category Manager, CapEx to their team in Atlanta, GA. The Global Category Manager, CapEx will be based out of Atlanta but provides the ability for some flexible working. This is a great opportunity to join a global, employee centered organization with a global footprint.
- This role will be the sourcing lead for mid-level global capital projects and will support the Global Sourcing Manager for larger strategic capital projects.
- Achieve overall best value sourcing solutions and cost savings.
- End-to-end sourcing activities, contract management, and monitor project progress.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to meet common project goals.
- Identify and develop new suppliers as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and external stakeholders.
- 6+ years of experience in capital procurement of machinery within industrial, automotive, or steel/metals industries is required.
- Global procurement experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Finance, or related discipline.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Contract management experience.
- Some travel will be required (20-25%)
- Ability to work in Atlanta office as needed.