A Global Sporting Retail Company who have a presence in all major markets with their brands being internationally recognised. Their brands offer sportswear and apparel at the highest quality for all types of sports. The company are going through some great exciting growth at the moment and are looking to keep this acceleration with a new Global Category Manager of IT.
- You will be responsible for the global strategic sourcing of the IT category, looking at Software, Telecommunications and Hardware.
- You will be developing the strategy with the Indirect Procurement team and the senior leaders of the business.
- You will focus on a sustainable optimisation of the profit contribution of strategic procurement activities.
- You will manage the relationships with major external partners and stakeholders.
- This is a global position so you will be interacting with relevant procurement roles in different countries.
- Good category management framework understanding.
- Experience in developing and executing procurement category strategies.
- Technical background in IT is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the IT digital solution and the IT enterprise solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience as a global Sourcing/Category/Commodity Manager for products and services such as IT, Software or Tech services.
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please apply below.