Global Category Manager - Raw Materials & Fertilizers
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
My client is a leading global specialty minerals company. They create impactful solutions for humans sustainability challenges in the global food, agriculture, and industrial markets. With a revenue of over $7 billion, they currently have over 12,000 employees worldwide and operate out of 48 plants in 13 strategic countries worldwide.
This position offer significant autonomy and so would be suited to an open-minded, results and solution oriented individual. This international company is going through an exciting period of growth, meaning it is the perfect time to join and be a part of a world class procurement team.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in procurement or marketing & sales for Raw Materials;
- Master or similar degree in a technical based field (i.e. mechanical/electrical technician, mechanical/electrical/chemical/agricultural engineering, industrial/process/manufacturing engineering, industrial project management, etc.);
- Understanding of supply markets and price cyclicality in Raw Materials/commodity markets;
- Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing/executing key procurement processes;
- Strong negotiation skills and result driven personality;
If you're interested in a confidential discussion, please reach out or apply below!
020 3879 0912