An international leader in the chemical market is currently looking to expand their procurement team in Switzerland. As they undergo a complete transformation, they are looking for someone with strong strategic skills to join their purchasing team. With global operations, this company specialises in the pharmaceutical and agricultural industry - you will be joining a diverse, multicultural working environment in an exciting transformation phase.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality. The transformation will create an increased strategic workload, decreasing the operational content
- This greenfield role involves a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity, as the role can be shaped to fit specific skill sets.
- Creating, developing and maintaining global category strategies
- Professional procurement experience in site services (maintenance equipment, capex, site services) and technical equipment (pipes, pumps, spare parts)
- Demonstrate success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing procurement strategies
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- This role is 60% working time, giving you the option for a good work-life balance. Perfect for an individual that isn't looking for a 5 day work week.
- This role can be 100% remote, with office presence in Switzerland optional.
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel