Global Commodity Manager - Passive Components
This role is a Global Commodity Manager of Passive Components for a contract manufacturing company with an EMS base in the aerospace, medical device, and tech industrial markets. This established company generates $1 billion in revenue and works with several Fortune 100 companies. In this position, you will work closely with existing teams to define and coordinate the commodity management and supply chain strategy for passive components. You will also manage a passive component global commodity team to expand the companies reach, as well as lead your team to negotiate competitive prices and business conditions, support process improvements, and supply best chain practices.
- Define strategic suppliers for passive components commodities including capacitors, resistors, magnetics, circuit protection devices, and oscillators/crystals and implement a comprehensive methodology to rank, qualify, and promote preferred suppliers
- Contract negotiations and effective commodity management to drive competitive prices and support the execution of this negotiation process across the board
- Develop great business relations with passive component strategic suppliers and manufacturers
- Gather relevant market information surrounding passive components from suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, supply chain management, business administration, or other relevant work experience
- 15 years of international experience within electronics contract manufacturing
- 10 years of international experience with global commodity management
- 5 years experience leading international commodity management teams
- Strong technical understanding of passive components
- Advanced knowledge of the global passive components market
- Ability to travel 25% domestically and internationally
- On-site position with flexible work environment
- Relocation package provided
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your resume to this job posting or reach out directly to Emily Newbury at (857) 362-0179!