We are working with a global semiconductor manufacturer who are searching for someone to build up a newly created centralised engineering team. The role sits over 9 global manufacturing and development facilities and reports into the Global VP Operations. The position also offers a flexible home office location due to it's regional scope. Due to recent acquisitions within the business the tasks of the role are relatively Greenfield giving the chosen applicant a chance to have a significant impact on the strategic direction of the global operations team.
* Plays global engineering lead role to coordinate all plant engineering functions to ensure global KPI improvement as well as methodology and system standardization.
* Acts as senior resource to support the alignment of methodologies and systems
* Primary interface with all 9 Operations sites, outsourcing partners, Marketing, QA and R&D to evaluate new products and special devices for product viability and suitable manufacturing methods.
* Leads plant and outsourcing product engineering groups improving semiconductor product quality, cost and yield across product life cycle inclusive of outsourcing products.
* Provides engineering support by assisting the identification and troubleshooting of yield problems and product performance deterioration.
* Reviews, recommends and approves changes to drawings for Wafer Fab, Device Assembly and Molding, Chip and Device Test to improve product quality/flow or ensure customer specifications are satisfied.
* Bachelor or above degree in Engineering from an accredited university or equivalent education/experience.
* Min. 10 years Semiconductor product engineering and related management working experience.
* Strong problem solving, project management and quality tool knowledge
* Be familiar with Industrial Standard (AECQ, JEDEC, etc) and reliability methodology
* Excellent cross-cultural team capabilities and experienced in working within a global organization and teams on 3 continents
If you are interested in this position and authorised to work in Europe, please apply here and we will review your application.