We have a current opportunity for a Global IT Sourcing Lead with a leading Fin-Tech company. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
About the Role:
- Manage contractual, commercial, and operational relationships with IT vendors to ensure delivery of contractual commitments.
- Responsible for category spend, including sourcing IT vendors, contract negotiations, and procurement decisions.
- Manage various IT stakeholders, ensuring vendor delivery of IT products/services.
- Support business stakeholders in cost savings strategy, vendor categorisation, and supply chain risk management.
- Lead global IT contract management, including vendor consolidation and category strategy development.
About the Candidate:
- Knowledge of IT category management practices, experience in negotiating contracts/agreements, and strong vendor management skills.
- Strong experience in contract negotiation.
- Proficiency in developing presentations and confidently presenting to management and internal groups.
- Ability to evaluate and compare supplier quotes, bids, and information.
For further information about this position please apply.