We are working with a client in the Global Manufacturing business and are on a lookout for individuals to take lead in Global Distribution, Logistics and Warehouse management.
- To develop, implement and execute strategies covering all spectrum of Logistics processes including, warehousing, distribution, freight management and operations
- To manage and provide leadership for the functional group's development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives
- To set direction, strategies, vision and focusing on continuous improvement within the department in order to develop a successful performance platforms
- Market analysis to identify strengths vs weaknesses
- Focus on strategic Warehouse operations, handle movement and monitor delivery and logistics schedule
- Degree/Diploma/Technical Education in Supply Chain, Logistics management.
- Asia / Regional experience is an advantage; Travelling will be required.
- 15 to 18 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehousing experience, leadership, and team management experience is a must.
- Strong leadership skills, problem-solving skills and can manage different staff personalities and attitudes.
- Management responsibility and business decision-making involvement.