Global Category Manager - Mining & Mechanical Equipment
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
My client is a leading global speciality minerals company. They create impactful solutions for humans sustainability challenges in the global food, agriculture, and industrial markets. With a revenue north of $6 billion, they currently have over 12,000 employees worldwide and operate with a global footprint leading the market in their field
This mandate for this position is to lead the procurement of mechanical equipment needed for mining across the world. This role will have a strategical outlook with a view to manage the procurement strategy for mining and reducing cost ownership.
This international company is going through an exciting period of growth, meaning it is the perfect time to join and be a part of a world class procurement team with the power to create change.
Key Responsibilities/ Requirements :
- Experience working in international environments and working within cross-function teams.
- Procurement experience or experience in mining industry
- Good understanding of mechanical equipment markets is desirable
- Understanding of supply markets and price cyclicality in Raw Materials/commodity markets;
- Strong negotiation skills and result driven personality;
If you're interested in a confidential discussion, please reach out or apply below!
+44 20 3870 0968