Autonomous Start Up Seeking Hardware Engineering Program Manager
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance + High Growth Potential + Benefits
A rapidly growing autonomous start up specializing in autonomous flight and aerial transportation is looking for a talented, motivated, and innovative Engineering Program Manager.
This cutting-edge hardware and software combine a deep knowledge of artificial intelligence and state-of-the art autonomy with an operational prowess to equip a wider, more diverse array of drone users from different industries. If placed, you will help create, design, and innovate the structures, mechanisms and solutions that bring the powers of autonomous flight to a larger audience!
- Ensure product requirements are clearly defined and well-understood across multidisciplinary engineering teams and project groups (firmware, electrical, mechanical)
- Work with engineering management and internal teams to define plans, prioritize engineering efforts, and generally ensure that all aspects critical to the product development cycle are met
- Keep all various engineering (and non-engineering) teams in sync and moving forward towards major company-wide milestones
- Throughout the development cycle, track progress, communicate, and escalate issues as appropriate
- An Engineering degree or Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 2-10 years of professional experience managing firmware or hardware development programs for consumer electronics, automotive, or robotic systems
- Proven track record designing, developing, and manufacturing electromechanical systems at consumer scale
- Exceptional communication skills and natural ability to motivate/drive cross-functional internal teams and external vendors/partners towards a common goal
- Highly analytical with the ability to organize and distill data as a key driver of rigorous product development decisions
If interested, APPLY NOW!