As a critical part of their mid to long-term development, we are currently supporting this client to find a new Head of Aftersales in Germany (remote position). This position will be leading the service, aftersales and technical fleet management, as the business continues to take over their competitor's market share. As a growing e-commerce brand selling used cars online, they champion their supply-chain infrastructure as the key to their customer-satisfaction and are are eager to find a passionate leader to continue adding value.
- Technical Fleet Management: You are responsible for the fleets in the European markets from a technical point of view (maintenance, repair, HU/AU, etc.)
- Customer Experience Focus: You exude the service and service mindset in your field because you think from the customer experience.
- Damage Management: You are responsible for the entire damage management (revenue and cost responsibility), which aims at an efficient and margin-optimized assessment, analysis, processing and repair of all damages to the subscription fleet.
- Strategic KPI Optimization: you will plan and optimize reconditioning and staffing capacities for all locations based on predefined KPIs.
- Productivity management: together with the Head of Production, you ensure efficient life cycle management of the vehicles (low downtimes, fast turnaround times for reconditioning) and continuous improvement of the damage rate.
- Developing our After Sales Network: you plan, analyze and select new locations together with other departments to build an internal workshop and after sales network. You do capacity and staff planning, design and implement processes to ensure standardization.
- Support and acquisition of partners: You will continuously expand our existing partner network with workshop and system operators. In doing so, you will focus on the increasing digitalization of our subscription fleet for better tracking.
- Leadership for Team Leads Fleet Management & Service: You take ownership for the topic of service, convey a market-oriented service mindset and are the go-to person for your team leads.
- Several years experience in a comparable position; aftersales, fleet management, service, etc.
- Experience in preparation/processing/production of automotives
- Data driven mindset, with a structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- Quick on your feet and great fire-fighting skills, to adapt to any situation.
- English and German fluent; another European language is a great benefit.
What the role offers you:
- Highly influential role, with a significant potential to shape the future of the European organisation
- Working for a highly ambitious organisation, leading developments within their sector
- Part of a diverse, international network of employees
- Opportunities to lead the growth and development of the European team
- HUGE opportunity to grow into a European and Global role as the company develops