We have a current opportunity for a Head of EHS & Risk Management on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Accountable for overall onsite safety, regulatory environmental, site security and health compliance.
- Ensure compliance and develop emergency response plans to alleviate potential damage to our business
- Oversee risks potentials to the site, including operational risks, natural disaster, and social environment.
- Safety: define and execute security management measures according to local regulations.
- Health: lead health promotion programs to ensure a healthy working environment for employees
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Good knowledge of business management principles such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation
- Chemical manufacturing background or manufacturing plant management functions