A global Automotive supplier is searching for a Head of Logistics to lead in their plant in Wolframs-Eschenbach. They are a key name in the fifth wheel couplings and landing gear sectors worldwide, and head up the market in the vehicle interface sector. They are seeking a motivated Head of Logistics to lead the logistics team of 30 in their plant in Wolframs-Eschenbach. The Head of Logistics will run the logistics across the plant, and be the interface between sales and production for the area.
The Head of Logistics will be responsible for...
- Making sure deliveries for customers are on time and in line with requirements
- Overall responsibility for the entire plant's turnover rate and inventory
- Supporting Production Planning and Controlling Manufacturing on site
- Optimizing supply chain for customer and inhouse processes
- Leading a team of 30 in a plant of 165 employees
- Reporting key figures
The Head of Logistics should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a suitable course; science, business, logistics etc.
- Several years of management experience in a comparable position
- In-depth knowledge of SAP
- Fluent English; German is a benefit
- Self-motivation and a hands on mentality
This firm offers a familiar working atmosphere in a global company with competitive and flexible benefit plans. Along with a focus on your well-being, this will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits
- Health and sports programs
- On-going training opportunities
If you are interested in the Head of Logistics role, then please don't wait to apply.