- Oversee operations in two large plants servicing customers worldwide.
- Understand the business strategy for the business and develop a manufacturing strategy for the business, short and long term.
- Lead the people in the workforce through high energy, motivating attitude and through purposeful coaching
- Lead the occupational safety of the workforce through behavioural safety mindset within the workforce and continue the journey of Zero harm
- Lead the team from material planning to shipment ensuring maximum productivity of operations
- Oversee the Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Regulatory affairs, improve quality of the inventory and mitigate food safety risks.
- Improve manufacturing process controls to reduce food safety risks.
- Lead the team to meet the 'Metrics that Matters' ensuring manufacturing excellence.
- Build a team of manager and supervisors who will take high accountability for operational accomplishments.
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 20+ years in running manufacturing operations within food industry
- Relevant experience in running medium to large operations covering multiple unit operations and departments.
- Must have experience to lead a large workforce and oversight over safety, operational efficiency and requirements of the business.
- Experience in driving strategic goals for production as well as overseeing daily operational activities to ensure stability and efficiency in all steps delivering consistently meeting customer requirements