A globally leader in the manufacturing space is looking to find a new leader for their procurement team. This role is perfect for someone looking to expand their leadership experience or perhaps take a step into senior management. This position offers significant autonomy, and would be well suited to an open-minded, driven individual with experience working in a dynamic, international setting.
- Technical and disciplinary management of the strategic and operational purchasing department
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Creating, developing and maintaining global sourcing strategies
- 8+ years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment. Beneficial to have exposure to both indirect and direct sourcing, however varied experience from one side is also ideal
- Several years management experience, working with various team sizes and direct reports.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential
- Experience in developing and expanding teams of various levels
- A flexible hybrid work setting, with opportunity to travel internationally
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment
- Excellent benefits package, with an emphasis on work-life balance