Our client is a multinational business focusing on the provision of excellent service in the field of smart infrastructure. They are now looking for a Head of procurement to handle the large-scale smart infrastructure project's end-to-end procurement strategy.
- Sourcing and contract negotiation to improve in pricing and commercial terms
- Prepare documentation including contracts for subcontractor and material suppliers
- Ensures efficiency of Procurement operations.
- Supplier management such as registration, qualification, evaluation and development
- Evaluation of bids and quotes in coordination with sales, engineering and project management
- Degree holder in Procurement/logistic degree or engineering degree
- 10+ years relevant experience with solid knowledge on end-to-end procurement process
- Experienced in Electrical and Mechanical industry
- Great communication, negotiation and presentation skills
We have a current opportunity for a Head of Procurement on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.