A global leader in motion and fluid control technologies is looking for a Head of Supply Chain and Operations in the Bielefeld area. With 6'000+ employees, they are a major player in the mechanical and industrial engineering field, with a presence across 75 countries and numerous industries.
The Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for...
- Overall leadership of Supply Chain and Operations Functions (both material and production)
- Develop and implement a new S&OP road map
- Ensure the constant optimisation of SC functions including reducing inventory
- Advance the maturity level of Supply Chain across the full region
- Ensure the development of teams across all sites within the regions
- Identifying opportunities or potential problems and finding solutions
- Ensuring health and safety regulations and followed
The Head of Supply Chain should have the following qualifications...
- A solid experience in Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Fluent English; German is a benefit
- Degree or Relevant Qualifications
- Has previously lead large teams
- Experience in a production industry
- Experience across full Supply Chain and Operations
If you are interested in the Head of Supply Chain role, then please don't wait to apply.