A leader in Industrial Automation is currently hiring for a Head of Supply Chain Management to help with an exciting expansion. The role is predominantly based in Frankfurt however will incorporate a large amount of international travel.
- Coordinate both local and global supply chain function, ensuring optimisation of processes and strategy
- Ensure Cost effectiveness through customer satisfaction and stock management
- Establish and develop relationships with external suppliers
- Oversee all S&OP planning through incorporation of market trends and forecasting
- Ensure external logistics companies are on time and cost effective
- Work to synergize Warehouse strategies across multiple sites
- Lead Supply Chain team in best practice and measure all performance through KPIs
- Degree in relevant field, Masters preferred
- 10+ years of Supply Chain Management experience
- Strong experience synergizing on global level
- Fluent in German and English
- Right to work in Germany
- Willing to travel regularly within role
If this seems like a good next step in your career please apply today!