DSJ Global are again excited to be partnering with a global multi-industry manufacturing firm as they continue their expansion as they look to hire a Head of Supply Chain Planning, with team lead and project management responsibilities across two European sites.
- Overall leadership of Supply Chain Planning Function (both material and production)
- Develop and implement a new S&OP road map
- Ensure the constant optimisation of SC functions including reducing inventory
- Advance the maturity level of planning processes across the full region
- Ensure the development of teams across all sites within the regions
- 7-10 years experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Fluent German
- Degree or Relevant Qualifications
- Has previously lead large teams
- Experience in a low volume / high mix industry
- Experience across full planning cycle - S&OP, Capacity, Order Fulfilment as well as Master Data and Life-Cycle Management
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for Supply Chain Planning Management, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and strong team leader.
If this position is of interest, do not hesitate reach out to Roger Southgate, for a confidential chat and to discuss this role further.