Seattle Engineering Firm Seeking a Senior Controls Engineer to join their team! This is a hybrid role that offers the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative Engineering Team.
The Senior Controls Engineer will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers and Designers to develop detailed design documents and lead multiple projects primarily in design of low & medium voltage power distribution systems, motor control, lighting, and grounding systems for industrial, port, and manufacturing facilities. You will be responsible for interpreting, organizing, and executing assignments. This involves exploration of discipline requirements, definition of scope, selection of problems for investigations, and development of concepts and approaches.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in PLC programming and HMI or SCADA configuration, with 1 year of field experience. In lieu of a college degree, additional experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), wiring diagrams, control panel layouts, and motor control schematics.
- Demonstrated ability using Ethernet and control system communication protocols.
- Experience with Rockwell, Wonderware, and similar PLC/HMI software.
- Travel up to 25% of the year may be required.
- A registered professional engineer is preferred.
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance + Employee Stock Ownership