DSJ is currently partnered with a leading Aerospace Organization that is looking to add a Senior Design Engineer to their team. This Senior Design Engineer will be focusing on design and development of hydraulic and/or pneumatic products. It is a hands-on role working on design validation, prototype development, as well as product preparation activities.
- Designs highly engineered complex/challenging products according to internal and external requirements using best engineering practices.
- Supports technical decisions and direction for given project.
- Supports in the technical writing, development and execution of engineering documentation such as but not limited to Test Procedures and/or Test Reports.
- Provides sales and commercial support appropriate at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Supports production product troubleshooting, drawing updates and MRB activities.
- Makes informed decisions on design with the use of scientific mathematical analysis.
- Provides training and training material for engineering team.
- Bachelor's Science Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic component/system sizing experience
- Knowledge of aerospace materials (metals, plastics, elastomers),
- Design of fluid control valves and actuators
- Cross functional and has worked with suppliers
- Proficient with SolidWorks, MathCAD, Simulink or Equivalent engineering software tools
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-810 & RTCA-DO-160
- Familiarity in Product Data Management systems
$125,000 - $160,000 - Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- A Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k with match and more!
Please don't hesitate to apply!