A large retail company is hiring for a Director of Inbound Freight Transportation to become a leader in the supply chain at their Madison, WI area HQ.
Perk and Benefits:
- Top of the line benefits
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Implementing strategies for post-factory transportation shipping utilization
- Influence cross-functionality with business partners to reduce supply chain costs
- Handle inbound/outbound freight contracts, including with national and regional carriers and inbound domestic and overseas agreements
- Provide best in class outbound and freight management
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BA or BS (Supply Chain Management, logistics, transportation) or equivalent work experience
- Freight forwarding experience
- Domestic outbound experience
- International overseas inbound & container utilization experience
Apply today if this sounds like the perfect next step in your career!