Location: Austin, MN
A billion dollar food processing company in Minnesota is looking to add an Industrial Engineer to their team.
What You'll Do
- Provide plant operation groups with solutions on equipment layouts and capacities.
- Apply a high degree of product knowledge and problem solving skills to provide direction and improve efficiency and production.
- Lead and coordinate major company industrial engineering projects, methods, and plant layouts.
- Oversee new equipment installations, manpower planning, and equipment capacity analysis/utilization
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Food Production, GMP, or Manufacturing
- Understanding of DMAIC process
- Be able to travel up to 10%