Industry 4.0 Process Engineer
Location: Murray, KY
Company Summary: One of the largest manufacturers of building materials in North America is searching to add an Industry 4.0 Engineer to its team! Focusing on continuously producing innovative products, this company is eager to upgrade its Connected Factory and advanced capabilities. This industry leader shares its success through 401K profit sharing and encourages work life balance through its 2 day/week hybrid flexibility. If you enjoy working with advanced technology and working towards innovation, this role is for you!
- Provide support advancing Industry 4.0 efforts (Continuous Improvement, information flow, data analytics, & Operational Excellence)
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define requirements and integrate solutions/technologies. Essentially working towards building a successful Connected Factory by managing complexity, increasing capacity, and delivering productivity.
- Work cross functionally to define requirements, plan, and implement projects.
- Ability to effectively present information, defend a position and address concerns.
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related discipline
- 3-7 years of combined engineering experience
- 1-2 years of industry 4.0 experience: smart factory, advanced technology, simulation modeling software, cobots etc.
- Servant leader mentality
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Lean Sigma
- 401 profit sharing
- Generous relocation assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Great opportunities for growth and quick career progression
- Hybrid flexibility (after initial transitioning period)
- Dental, medical, vision
- House savings account
- Company discount
- Visa sponsorship
If you are interested in the Industry 4.0 Process Engineer role, apply today!