Category Manager - IT Services
Location: Greensboro or Raleigh, NC
Work Model: Majority Remote (Must relocate or be located in NC)
Our client, a leading sustainable agriculture innovation company, is searching for a Category Manager - IT Services. This individual will develop and implement a sustainable IT services category strategy aligning with business requirements for the North American region. This individual has strong communication skills to engage with IT services stakeholders and takes an analytic approach to making business decisions.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Work with stakeholders and legal function in leading negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Develop strong business relationships with various stakeholders to ensure indirect procurement cost savings.
- Identify new opportunities to help organization fulfil customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong ethical standards to ensure organization's policies and procedures are followed
- Provide reports to ensure savings pipeline is updated and accurate
The Category Manager has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of procurement experience with the ability to generate cost savings
- Knowledge of market trends including Hardware, Software, Mobility and Telecommunications
- SAP Ariba knowledge/experience
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)