A Fortune 500 company is looking for a driven IT Procurement Professional to be their next high-impact IT Procurement Category Leader. The position in question will have end-to-end control of the IT category (software, hardware, SaaS, cybersecurity, etc.) and you will be working closely with the Director of IT Procurement. This high-impact global position will require an IT procurement strategy expert who has strong cross-functional skills.
The candidate should be driven and looking for a career with massive growth potential as the company offers globally recognized growth. Namely offering the ability to move into senior leadership roles within the corporation at a fast rate.
- Identify, develop, and implement global sourcing strategies for the IT category
- Negotiate with key vendors and suppliers
- Drive cost savings throughout the company
- Develop and maintain key business relationships
- Streamline business practices
- Manage all IT procurement activities
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of IT procurement experience
- Strategic thinker that is results-driven
- Strong communicator
- Chicago, IL
Bring in the summer with a new career move, apply now!