We have a current opportunity for a Team Leader - KaM - Logistics on a Permanent basis. The position will be based in Berlin. For further information about this position please apply.
This company is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
You will have an impact on the following topics:
* You manage our B2B customers commercially and in terms of sales in a tandem position with our operational team.
* You build a sustainable and trusting relationship and ensure all-round high customer satisfaction
* You consult your customers strategically and develop them by cross- and upselling
* You gain a deep understanding of the business model, challenges and end-customer needs of our business customers and derive individual solutions and improvements for our services and products.
With these skills, you complete our team:
* You have several years of professional experience as a key account manager, customer success manager, after-sales manager, business customer consultant or B2B consultant.
* Your focus has been on logistics, e-commerce, FMCG, retail, delivery, parcel shipping, last mile and/or SaaS with a logistics connection
* You have a degree in a relevant field or comparable qualification
* You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
This is what you can expect:
We are a fast-growing and well-established company and now, after six years on the market, we've expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown-up company. Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative, and agile. What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of the latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically. We believe in international logistics. With employees from over 40 different nations, this is part of our DNA. Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
* A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
* An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
* Flexible working hours
* Alternative working models including part-time options
* Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
* Relocation support to Germany
* Language courses (German & English)
* A modern, digital workplace
* Access to "Corporate Benefits"
* Referral bonus program "Employees refer employees"
* Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
* Large selection of free drinks and snacks
* Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, team lunch, hack days)