Title: Materials Logistics Manager
Company Summary: One of the top leaders in terms of chemical solutions and water intensive industries is currently seeking a driven individual in Mobile, AL. You will play a major part to enable leadership responsibilities as the Materials Logistics Manager. Also, you will be a part of enhancing and purchasing inventory for this role as the Materials Logistics Manager. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the chemicals industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more.
The Materials Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Inventory responsibilities such as purchasing, receiving, shipping and packaging.
- Managing expansion for the inventory levels and heavily focused on sustainability for the inventory accuracy.
- Develop supply chain and SAP planning for the overall support of the site.
- Drive the teamwork and leadership attitude with seamless interactions. Being able to use leadership responsibilities with a technical background.
- Strong Logistics background previously
The Materials Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related Supply Chain field (Chemical or Mechanical degree advantage)
- 5 years' work-related experience in materials management
- Prior SAP skills required, additionally (Access, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong Lean and Data driven mentality. Orientation focused.
- Come from the chemicals industry
- Bonus incentive offered.
- Great company benefits
If you are interested in the Materials Logistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.