A leader in the industrial space is currently searching for a Logistics Engineer to oversee their warehouse and transport operations for their site in Eindhoven. The company is a global leader with great career development opportunities, and would be best suited to someone who has previously worked in an international environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with SAP systems and is comfortable in an analytic focused role.
- Improve existing and develop new logistic and supply chain solutions within SMRT P&S Logistics.
- Continuously fine tune WMS/TMS systems configuration and ensure that requests for service and system support are addressed appropriately and in a timely and professional manner.
- Development and management of WHM engineered standards within region.
- Proactively apply supply chain expertise and analysis on operations in regional network.
- Identify improvements, develop proposals and project manage implementation of new technologies and procedures within our logistics organization.
- Set the standards for continuous improvement activities in region.
- Coordinate and partner with other global hubs to ensure best practices are shared, adopted and are compliant with SMRT policies and objectives.
- Keep abreast of emerging industry trends and technologies to ensure that SMRT P&S Logistics continuously improves process efficiencies and customer service effectiveness
- 5+ years experience in a logistics IT focused position, preferably as an engineer
- English fluent (C1)
- Willing to travel at least 25% - regional and international
- Previous experience in an international environment
- Experience with SAP or JDA
If this seems like the right next step in your career please apply today!