Join a leading provider of business to business services, technologies and systems specializing in purification, cleaning, and hygiene.
What You Will Do
* Lead service agenda shipping and delivering on time and in full at a high level.
* Develop processes and measures to ensure success around proper warehousing practices.
* Manage a budget and deliver annual cost saving initiatives to enable growth.
* Develop leadership team to include Logistics Manager I, Shift Supervisors, Wave Planners, and admin staff enable career growth and development.
* Develop world class safety culture and program to ensure the safety of our team members.
* Lead and participate in routine engagement activities to bolster team environment, ensuring all team members have a voice.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Transportation, Planning, Finance, Quality, Manufacturing, and Safety to deliver projects, productivity, and supply chain efficiencies.
* Manage capital spend projects within his/her scope of duties and fosters strong relationship with local and national vendors/suppliers.
* Achieves or surpasses all KPIs around Safety, Service and Savings.
* Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Transportation, Engineering, Business, or a related field
* SAP experience in a warehouse environment
* 5+ years of experience in logistics (shipping and receiving) or related industries
* Previous leadership and/or training experience
* Knowledge of ISO or other quality management systems
* Experience with TPM, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma systems
* Knowledge of FDA, OSHA, WHMIS and TDG systems
* Strong customer service, organizational and administrative skills