A breakout UK e-commerce company has just expanded into Germany and are growing their Logistics and Supply Chain teams. They are currently looking for a Logistics Project Manager to oversee the full life cycle of their products. The role is based in Munich and would be ideal for someone with intra-logistics experience. Due to further expansion plans across Europe, this is a very exciting time to join a customer focused start up.
- Conception, implementation and optimisation of new and prior processes across full life cycle.
- Supporting development of new markets and existing processes
- Role out of the company blueprint
- Definition, coordination and analysis of key figures across logistics and operations
- Creating and analysis of KPIs to improve lead times and cost margins.
- Working cross-functionally with other specialist departments and stakeholders
- Study of Business Administration (or similar)
- Project management experience, with focus on Logistics or Supply Chain
- Strategic analytic mindset with hands on mentality
- Business fluent in German & English
If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment with exciting benefits please apply today