Job Title: Logistics Specialist - Japan
Company Summary: Tier-1 US chemical company, provider of specialty chemicals for the transportation, industrial and consumer markets. Revenue of over 6.5 Billion USD and employs 8,300 people globally. Company is willing to offer relocation package.
- Manage the logistics operations in Japan, responsibilities include Road Transportation, Warehousing, Marine and Terminal.
- Ensure Logistics processes meet or exceed targeted levels of customer satisfaction, delivery, quality and cost performance.
- Manage Logistics Operation activities with 3rd party logistics (3PL) in Japan, drive best practices and standardized procedures
- Collaborate with Functional Subject Matter Experts such as Global Trade Compliance, Transportation Compliance to ensure operation compliance.
- Lead Logistics continuous improvement project, identify and promote new technologies and work methods to streamline processes and reduce operational costs.
- Support Logistics and Warehousing network study.
- At least 5 years working experience in logistics.
- Experience in vendor management of freight forwarders, Customs brokers, Warehouse and Transportation.
- Experience in Chemical industry or related industry is preferred
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!