Summary: A large Food/Beverage company is looking to find someone who can lead Maintenance procedures in their greater Lexington, KY facility.
The Maintenance Supervisor will manage the operations team through various Maintenance approaches and strategies. If you see yourself as someone who can contribute to keeping this organization on the path of success, then do not hesitate to apply!
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Organize and schedule work assignments/projects in various departments
- Identify areas of need and recommend process improvement strategies
- Work with team members to ensure company objectives are on track to be completed in a timely matter
- Use KPI's to execute performance and efficiency strategies relevant to preventative maintenance, safety, and other concepts
The Maintenance Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years' experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead both direct reports and cross-functional teams
- ERP and CMMS experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- Experience in LEAN
- Proven leadership presence
- Extensive knowledge of electronic based production lines and maintenance equipment