A Chemicals Manufacturing company is hiring for an entry/mid-level Maintenance Engineer at their site in the Greater Richmond, VA area.
The Maintenance Engineer would be responsible for:
· Provide analysis of failed equipment to determine
and eliminate cause(s).
· Establish and maintain equipment lubrication
· Advise on proper execution and documentation of
repair and preventive maintenance (PM) activities for rotating equipment; where
necessary, support job plan and shop paper development in support these
· Identify and interface with preferred equipment manufacturers
specialists and technical support consultants.
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or
· 0-5+ years in chemical/petrochemical plant maintenance and/or reliability engineering experience.
· Six Sigma Green Belt certified preferred but not required