A Mutli Billion Dollar Food & Beverage Company is looking to add a skilled Maintenance Manager to their growing team to help lead departmental decisions regarding maintenance and equipment management.
- Develops an understanding of the equipment and manufacturing processes
- Trains and supervises mechanics, electricians, plumbers and other skilled trades
- Offers sound technical and engineering advice for facilities performance improvement
- Utilizes a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) towards preventative maintenance
- Uses CAD to gather information and design custom alterations to equipment
- Troubleshoots mechanical processes
- Installs and starts-up new equipment and processes
- Develops creative ideas to cut costs
- Supervises equipment design changes
- Leads in the development and improvement of Preventative and Predictive maintenance programs and their implementation across the site.
- Authorizes, delegates and follows-up with maintenance work-orders, schedules preventive maintenance for equipment
- Ensures safety and security of physical plant and facilities
- Communicates department projects with plant management
- 8+ years of Maintenance Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferred)