Maintenance Manager required for Leading Plastics Packaging Manufacturing Firm.
- Maintenance Team.
- Greater Little Rock, AR Area.
A leading plastics packaging manufacturing company is in search for a Maintenance Manager to take over all thing's maintenance for one of their key facilities in Arkansas. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing a team of maintenance and safety employees. Ensuring that all machines are operating properly and safely. Act as a safety lead and ensure the plant is in accordance with OSHA safety regulations. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious maintenance professional, this is the role for you!
Qualifications for the Maintenance Manager include:
- 3+ years maintenance experience in a fast-paced, heavily regulated manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Plastics manufacturing industry experience
- Injection molding, blow molding or extrusion equipment experience preferred
- Expertise with OSHA, FDA, and USDA regulations.
- Working knowledge of 5s, TPM and other LEAN principles
- LEAN/Six Sigma certifications a plus
- Strong leadership background
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager Include:
- Manage daily operations for multiple maintenance employees.
- Write and rewrite SOP's and KPI's for the maintenance team.
- Act as a safety lead and ensure OSHA safety regulations are established and being followed.
- Monitor work-flow to ensure operations are in line with OSHA and other regulatory guidelines
- Develop a culture with an emphasis on Preventative Maintenance techniques
- Utilize TPM and 5s principles to optimize operations
- Work cross functionally with continuous improvement and operational excellence teams to help improve the plant's efficiency through Lean Six Sigma.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, quality and EHS teams to ensure alignment on goals
- Manage the spare/replacement parts inventory and maintain an organized list of parts and needed parts.
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team to help fix machines and maintain proper machine functions.