An integrated pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual accelerate access to affordable and innovative medicines! This Demand Planning Manager will be tasked with reviewing historical trends of research sales, coordinate with cross functional teams, and making sure to provide all updates to the Planning Head in review meetings. If you are someone who is comfortable using SAP systems and has a "go getter" attitude, this is the role for you! They are looking for someone to come into their Princeton, NJ office on a hybrid schedule.
If this is a position that fits your profile please reach out!
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Interact with neighboring teams to understand their demand forecast drivers
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase outs
- Conduct a monthly meeting with customers
- Maintain Database for the reports like Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias , Forecast Fidelity , New Business Bids, Data for S&OP etc
- Collate data from Bids, RFP, OTB's & Customers Event / promotions, use it for demand generation.
- Identify areas of improvement while continuing in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant fields
- Capability to work with large datasets and develop diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytsics models, MS office knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP systems
- A go getter attitude!
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of U.S. or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
COVID-19 Vaccination - a note from the company
"Getting vaccinated remains the most effective way to halt the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourages all employees to be vaccinated. At this time, vaccinations are not mandated for Princeton-based employees but may become required in the future. Weekly COVID testing is mandatory for all employees who have not uploaded proof of vaccination or who are not fully vaccinated."