Title: Manager, Procurement: Corporate Services
A Global Medical Care/Life Sciences organization is seeking a Manager, Procurement - Corporate Services candidate that will be focusing on categories Travel, Marketing, Legal Services, Consulting Services and Financial Services. You will be responsible for executing strategies to support the North American Manufacturing Strategic Procurement team and their objectives. You will also be responsible for source development, supply strategy, negotiations, contracts, and supplier management for assigned materials and services.
Manager, Procurement: Corporate Services Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategically manage indirect spend by utilizing a proven sourcing process that engages stakeholders, aligns business objectives, and ensured supply continuity.
- Act as subject matter expert on the supply and demand markets for assigned categories and their impact on the category.
- Gain credibility and secure high levels of internal stakeholder's buy-in to strategic initiatives.
- Analyze global Category or service market trends for assigned material/service purchases and communicate opportunities to Executive Management, recommending action plans based on market trends.
- Develop and direct annual cost savings programs that directly affect company financials and growth plans and generate progressive year over year cost reductions.
Necessary Skills/Experience/Education Required:
- Minimum 5 - 8 years' experience in Strategic Sourcing/Category Management with in-direct sourcing responsibility required. 3+ years' supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Extensive experience managing sourcing projects from start to finish.
- eSourcing experience required.
- Proven ability to execute and generate cost reduction improvement.
- Experience in negotiating pricing, contract terms and conditions including statements of work (SOWs).
- Strong background of Indirect Services including Corporate Categories; i.e. Travel, Marketing, Legal Services, Consulting Services and Financial Services
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? If so, don't wait to apply!