One of the leading names in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research fields, are undergoing a major implementation of SAP as they undergo record growth. They are searching for an SAP specialist to grow their Systems and Processes team to build out Planning and Supply Chain functions. The role is joining a growing team and will be based in the Frankfurt area, with hybrid and work from home opportunities.
- Act as Supply Chain Business Process Expert supporting Global Process Ownership within SAP S/4 HANA ERP implementation project and template maintenance covering Planning Areas like Production-, Supply Network- and Demand Planning
- Adapting current Supply Chain processes within GxP environment to future system driven process needs based on GMP process validation and documentation requirements
- Represent SAP Business Process Expert within Supply Chain Team and training of respective colleagues
- Coordinate Master Data Concept with key interface partners in- and outside of SCM
- Support of key business functions like Production, Quality, Purchasing, Finance & Controlling or Commercial to ensure cost transparency of E2E supply chain processes
- Strong working experience in the fields of supply chain planning, ideally in pharma
- Good working Experience in SAP and an affinity for IT systems and processes
- Relevant modules would be SAP R3/ S4 HANA (PP, MM) and or SAP APO, PP/DS
- Implementation experience is a great benefit
- Ability to work in dynamic working environment with dynamic targets and expanding processes
- Fluent English and good German language skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply today as the position is urgent as the company is growing quickly, and this role is key to their development.