- Manage and lead a team of Managers of 4 MFG sections managing Diffusion, Etch, Thin Film and Diffusion modules.
- In charge of Manufacturing Quality, Output, Move, CLIP, Cycle Time and Manpower.
- Establish plans and strategies to meet output requirements, for operations WIP and Test wafer Management
- Talent identification, acquisition and performance management for continuous enhancement of team capabilities.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Engineering
- Fab Production Planning experiences, with knowledge of wafer fabrication process, equipment configurations & WPH, and semiconductor process flow.
- Strong command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)