(Leading Cosmetics Organization)
* Manufacturing Engineer
* Location: Greater Los Angeles area
This Leading cosmetics company reinvents how brands interface with customers, they have invested in committing to sustainability and the true quality of products. This organization is looking for a new team member who is a target-driven packaging engineer and can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment! You will be designing, developing, and troubleshooting cosmetic packaging.
*Interpret product requirements in the context of selecting technologies to deliver production and quality results.
*Lead design reviews and support design trade-offs under critical review.
*Develop Project plans and time lines.
* Research, concept and define new technologies as well as existing technologies.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
*3+ Years of relevant experience.
*Experience with (DFM) Design for assembly and (DFA) Design for manufacturing processes.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization.
·If you are interested in the Manufacturing Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.