Manufacturing/Production Engineer needed for Top Aerospace Company
- Manufacturing/Production Engineer | Aerospace
- Columbus, MS
DSJ Global is partnered with an exciting, top Aerospace Defense company who is looking to add a Manufacturing/Production Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals to combine their efforts in Mississippi!
This company focuses on manufacturing and designing different types of systems including defense. They offer a high growth potential and value collaboration and teamwork. In this role, you would be in charge of process improvements, product deliveries, and new product lines.
The Manufacturing/Production Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with engineers to design new operating procedures and fix system issues while interpreting blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer generated reports.
- Work with customers to adjust and research design proposals, specs, manuals, and data.
- Work in Research and Development to create, install, and maintain mechanical equipment and products.
- Work on establishing operating procedures.
- Participate in and lead Kaizen events using Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Senior engineering experience
- Experience with mechanical structures/hydraulics/tooling/fixtures preferred
- Experienced with CAD tools