DSJ Global is looking for a Manufacturing Manager for a global provider of delivery technologies, drug manufacturing, biologics, gene therapies and consumer health products. You will be responsible for the management of all manufacturing operations and act as a leader for the improvement of department operations.
- Ensuring compliance with GMP/Security standards and internal procedures in all the department's activities.
- Launch and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Follow-up on industry procedures, manufacturing records, audits, and corrective/preventive actions.
- Compliance with the annual allocated budgets and preparation of future budgets.
- Participation in the definition of a maintenance schedule with the collaboration of the technical department.
- Definition of investments in collaboration with the engineering department.
- University degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Pharmacy, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 to 10 years of GMP aseptic manufacturing experience.
- Expertise in GxP audit management and interactions with global regulatory authorities, with a focus on biological products/production.
- Must have experience in People Management and engaging people.
- French & English are a must.
- Operational management and leadership skills
Interested? Please get send your CV